Diversity on six Showfloors
Musicpark offers six themed areas. The showfloors cover the focal points of the industry segments separately while still allowing for overlaps at relevant points. This allows the display of target group oriented offers and potential for sales.
Band & Orchestra:
- The area for string and wind instruments as well as traditional instruments. In this area you can use special boxes to reduce external noise for optimal testing of the instruments. You can hear even the fine nuances of your instruments.
Pianos & Keyboards:
- For suppliers of acoustic and electronic keyboard instruments - from upright to grand pianos to keyboards and synthesizers.
Guitars & Amps:
- The world of acoustic and electronic string instruments, amps, pedals and accessories for the string-loving audience.
Drums & Percussion:
- A place where manufacturers and brands in the field of drums and percussion instruments create their own beat.
Stage, studio and DJ-Equipment:
- Exhibitors from the fields of music production and music presentation with equipment for stage, studio and lighting technology will find their spot on this Showfloor - from beginners to professionals.
Education & Media:
- Tutorials, specialist literature, notes, lessons & profession - everything required and useful for the way to and with the musical instrument. Use this forum for your training and equipment offers as well as for networking and topics related to training and work.
Holistic brand presentation
Music and making music inspires people most in process and when exchanging with others. Therefore, musicpark offers many stations to try and to experience yourself: An extensive event programme, which can be complemented by you as an exhibitor, including:
- live performances
- areas & zones to plug in and play.
You can also use the opportunity to integrate your planned activities. Present your brand and product holistically and attract the most attention.
- as part of your presentation, design your own area for testing, participating and for special insights into the world of your brand and your products. The interaction zones are intended as areas for visitor actions, which, as part of the musicpark, increase the event’s experience value. Apply now with your idea for the limited contingent of action areas for your own interaction zone!
- the meeting points are areas hosting small forums, which can be used for lectures and discussion groups. These allow for information exchange about specific industry-relevant topics. Use these areas as an interest group, association or experts to communicate your approaches. With only little effort, you can use the meeting points for your own presentation and for displaying offers. Due to their specialization, the areas are avaluable forum for trade visitors and they sensitize the public to relevant topics.
Focus on trade visitors
- on the first day of the event, the programme consisting of lectures, presentations and round table discussions will focus on special topics for trade visitors. The Business Lounge will be available to you and trade visitors on all event days for discussions in a quiet atmosphere.