Download exhibitor documents
All you need for success at your trade fair. On this page, you will find all of the necessary documents, from trade fair registration to your trade fair appearance at musicpark. You can promote your trade fair presence in advance using our free logos and templates. We also provide you with a map of how to get there and a floor plan. Just click to download the desired documents and logos.
Your Trade Fair Participation
Conditions of participation and guidelines for download
Attention: The following documents are part of your registration and are deemed accepted upon registration.
Interested in finding out more about our portfolio of services? Please use our sample order form for this. Please download files to view all the graphics in the PDF document.
Note: You are not ordering any services with the sample order form. Please use the online ordering system for this.
Technical Information Sheets for Exhibitors
Download technical information sheets
We have compiled all the necessary technical information sheets to help you plan your trade fair participation. Please refer to the relevant guidelines in your preparations.
Technical Information Sheets
Site Plans for Your Trade Fair Appearance
GPS coordinates for your journey
- Entrance to CCL car park: 51°23'56''N / 012°23'54''E
- Entrance to visitor car park P 1: 51°23'37''N / 012°24'23''E
- Entrance to visitor car park P 2: 51°23'53''N / 012°24'47''E
- Exhibitor entrance south 1: 51°23'39''N / 012°23'52''E
- Exhibitor entrance north 1: 51°23'55''N / 012°24'25''E
This will help get your bearings
The maps of the grounds of the Leipzig Trade Fair make it easy for you to find your way around. Both our general site plan and our site plans for various key areas are available for download.
Arrival and Site Plans
Logos for download
Use our free DTP templates to advertise your trade fair appearance with HAUS-GARTEN-FREIZEIT and Leipzig Trade Fair trademarks. Simply click on the corresponding link to download our logos for your own use. These include reproducible drawing path files (vector graphics). Please note our legal information for your usage.
Legal Information Concerning Use of Logos
The download, saving and any use and application of the logos, names or banners named is only permitted subject to the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or
- users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without distorting it (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third party goods and services – is prohibited.
Attention: Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.